Social Work and Psychology

Social Workers

The social workers meet with students individually, in pairs, or with groups when academic performance is impacted by social/emotional needs. Social workers are also available to parents for consultation regarding their child. The social worker helps students to solve problems that may be affecting their school performance. Students may refer themselves to the social worker, or may be referred by a teacher, the principal or their parents.


The school psychologist provides assessment to help determine learning strengths and needs of students. In addition, the school psychologist collaborates with staff and parents to problem-solve concerns. The psychologist also provides individual and group counseling for students.

Social Worker

Kay Ziegler, Social Worker

Kay Ziegler

(847) 498-4970 ext. 4451

Social Worker

Elizabeth Kramer, Social Worker

Elizabeth Kramer

(847) 498-4970 ext. 4452


Krisin Miller, Psychologist

Kristen Miller

(847) 498-4970 ext. 4453